When it comes to deciding which office product suits your needs the best, there’s no one size fits all answer. For example, if you mostly work with word documents and powerpoint presentations, microsoft office 2019 may be a great fit for you. However, if you work with excel spreadsheets every day and create complex models to help advise your bosses on how much money is needed to pay employees within the next year, perhaps it’s best for you to consider purchasing either the Office 365 business plan or something similar that can allow you access to more powerful tools.
Even though there are other options out there, such as Google Docs (which also offers a business planning option) and Apple’s mac products line up, Microsoft has always been a step ahead in regards to making their product suite adaptable to whatever situation they come across. For example, did you know that microsoft word has a feature that can make fake text (for fake news, online dating profiles, etc.) while Google Docs only recently started offering this?
Link Download Microsoft Download Office 365:
SINGLE LINK: https://safelinking.net/d/diGzfwK OR 1GB Links: https://www.kprotector.com/p4/5ff6bbbb4713e
But if your company is already on a mac platform and your boss says not to worry about microsoft office 2019 because it’s “just another windows product” you can make a convincing argument by pointing out all the benefits of microsoft office. Perhaps the business plan will work best for you if team collaboration is key in your company. After all, there are many more use cases than just word documents and powerpoint presentations.
Download Microsoft Office LTSC Professional Plus 2021 VL Preview Version 2105 x64 Build 14026.20246 Multilanguage Updated June-2021 [6GB-1Link]
Windows x64 | Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese | File Size: 6 GB
Microsoft has officially announced the availability of the final version of its Office 2021 release for Windows and Mac users. Following the release of the preview version in the first half of this year, the product has been refined and is now available to users. Office 2021 includes updated versions of apps from the suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
Microsoft Office Free Download For Windows 10 – Microsoft Office 2021 includes:
— Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
— Microsoft Access
— Microsoft Excel
— Microsoft Outlook
— Microsoft PowerPoint
— Microsoft Publisher
— Microsoft Word
— Skype for business
— OneDrive for business
— Microsoft Visio Professional 2021
— Microsoft Proect Professional 2021
Office 2021 includes virtually every change that has been added to the suite of programs in Office 365 over the past 3 years, although some features remain exclusive to subscribers. In addition to the main programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, which are available for both Windows and macOS, the Access and Publisher versions are only available for Windows and are included, as usual, only in premiums. Visio and Project for Windows are also available, although they are not part of the ongoing release of Office.
- Dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or faster
- 2.0 GHz + for Skype for Business
- 4 GB of RAM for 64-bit; 2 GB of RAM for 32-bit systems
- 4.0 GB of free disk space
- Screen resolution 1280 x 768 or higher
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Requires DirectX 9 or higher, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10
- Internet access is not required. Activation – Internet-based or telephone-based, and KMS or MAK for enterprises.
- Excel icon got bigger
- Precision cell selection
- Key PivotTable Improvements: Personalization, Automatic Relationship Detection, Time Grouping, Increase and Decrease Buttons, Field List Search, Smart Rename, Multi-Screen Slicer, Faster OLAP Pivot Tables, Create, Filter by Timelines
- New Data Analysis Capabilities
- New types of charts, 2D maps
- New formulas, Excel functions
- CSV (UTF-8) support
- Improved access to the latest files and folders and book version history
- Data Protection (DLP) in Excel
- Publish to Power BI
- PowerPivot Enhancements
- Get & Transform (PowerQuery) improvements
- Insert SVG, icons and convert them to shapes, insert 3D models
- Improved handwriting support
- Large Powerpoint Icon
- Morph transition
- Zoom effect to jump to specific slides, sections and parts of your presentations
- Scalable ink enhancement: Record digital colorful gestures, pens, markers and pencils, effects, layer eraser, ruler to draw straight lines at any angle, slide show control with gestures.
- Insert and manage icons, SVG and 3D models, convert SVG icons to shapes
- Improved drawing and free-form markings
- Export 4K video
- Large Outlook icon
- Automatic download of OneDrive attachments
- Ability to see answers
- Focusing incoming
- Voice dictation and reading aloud
- Add multiple time zones to your calendar
- Mark emails as read when deleted
- Pop-up reminders
- Trip and delivery summary maps, updated contact cards.
- Improved availability check
- Office 365 support (with Exchange online account)
- Access icon got bigger
- 11 new charts to make it easier to understand the data stored in access forms and reports
- Bigint support
- Return the dBASE format of an import, link or export
- Sorting property sheet for forms and reports
- Shortcut Name property for controls
- Improved ODBC Reconnect Logic
- Keyboard shortcut for editing list item values (Ctrl + E)
- Accessibility improvements
Office 2021 will not has:
- An editor and explorer of functions in Word.
- Tap in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- PowerPoint Designer
- Ideas and data types in Excel.
- Sharing in real time in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Encrypting Office 365 Messages.
- Advanced Threat Protection in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneDrive for Business
- Protection of corporate enterprises.
- Sensitive label support in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Shared Computer Licensing
- FastTrack parameters
- Integration with Microsoft Intune
• Installation Notes •
- Run OInstall.exe, select Microsoft Office 2019-2021, select the desired language and programs
- Click “Install Office”, wait until the end
- On the Utilities and Settings tab, click “Activate Office”